Data and Signal Surge Protection - TP48 Series
The TP48 surge protection device safeguards field-mounted process transmitters where it matters, right at the unit. After a simple installation (the TP48 screws into an unused conduit entry, with no additional modification), it provides high-level protection against surges and transients whilst normal operation remains unaffected. The TP48 resets itself automatically after each operation. The TP48 is available with screw threads to suit different transmitters, with explosion proof and intrinsically safe options for hazardous areas. Working voltage is 48V dc maximum with impulse ratings of 10kA peak current and 10kV peak voltage.
- Easy and direct mounting - simply screws into spare conduit entry
- Intrinsically safe and flameproof (explosion proof) approved versions
- Range of thread types available
- Fieldbus compatible
- Available in 2, 3 & 4 wire versions
- 10 Year "No Fuss" Warranty